The vital currency in today’s connected, collaborative world is trust. Like any other discipline, creating trust is a learnable skill.
The Speed of Trust: Foundations
Trust: Today's Critical, Learnable Competency
With the tenets laid out by Stephen M.R. Covey in his best-selling book The Speed of Trust, your organisation can forego the slow, time–killing bureaucracies put in place because of mistrust, and start accelerating your business, and your bottom line, by moving at the speed of trust.
“You may not be able to control everything, but you can influence certain things. Trust starts with you.”
Replace suspicion with productivity and uncertainty with prosperity through trust.
In The Speed of Trust Foundations work session, individuals become competent in using the framework, language, and behaviors that lead to high-trust teams and organizations.
In The Speed of Trust Foundations work session, individuals identify and address “trust gaps” in their personal credibility and relationships at work. Using “real work” situations in the work session, participants will:
● Practice the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust.
● Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence.
● Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly.
● Identify how to extend appropriate levels of trust with co-workers.
● Improve their track record of keeping commitments through a Peer Accountability Process.
What To Expect
- Build their own case for trust by identifying the impact of Trust Taxes and Trust Dividends on their current work projects.
- Model trust through character and competence and take responsibility for increasing their own personal credibility.
- Replace counterfeit behaviors with the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust in key relationships.
This work session gives participants the ability to build trust, and accelerate the speed at which they establish it with clients, employees, and in private situations. Discover how trust is the essential ingredient for any high–performance, successful organisation.
Available in the All Access Pass
The FranklinCovey All Access Pass allows you to expand your reach, achieve your business objectives, and sustainably impact performance.
Provides the essential skills and capabilities your workforce needs to drive your initiatives forward.
Our flagship offering provides everything in the Personal Effectiveness Pass plus our time-tested leadership offerings.
Built for organizations that need to solve for specific business outcomes, including sales performance, customer loyalty, and execution. Includes everything in All Access Pass.