The Presentation Advantage work session will help participants consistently deliver highly successful presentations. You will learn the skills and the latest neuroscience to better inform, influence and persuade others.
Is Your Message Moving People To Action?
Powerfully inform and persuade one person or one-hundred, face-to-face or virtual.
If your presentation has a purposeful impact on the knowledge and behavior of your audience, if your communication style really has an effect, then you have a competitive advantage – both internally and externally.
“No audience ever complained about a presentation or speech being too short”
We follow five powerful steps to help you achieve your goals
- See that paradigm plus process equals presentation success.
- “Connect” with in-person and virtual audiences successfully.
Develop a Powerful Message
- Identify the clear purpose to be achieved with the message.
- Create a memorable introduction and conclusion.
- Develop key points to support the purpose.
- Use visuals to increase attention to and retention of the message.
- Design effective presenter notes and prompts.
- Master the components of the “first and ongoing impression.”
- Manage good and bad stress.
- Handle questions and group dynamics.
- Take the pre- and post-Assessments.
- Master skills through the 5-Week Quickstart process.
Available in the All Access Pass
The FranklinCovey All Access Pass allows you to expand your reach, achieve your business objectives, and sustainably impact performance.
Provides the essential skills and capabilities your workforce needs to drive your initiatives forward.
Our flagship offering provides everything in the Personal Effectiveness Pass plus our time-tested leadership offerings.
Built for organizations that need to solve for specific business outcomes, including sales performance, customer loyalty, and execution. Includes everything in All Access Pass.