Liz Wiseman’s Multipliers
How the Best Leaders Ignite Everyone’s Intelligence
What’s holding your team back from better results?
- We can’t hire, but we need to grow.
- We need everyone’s best, but people are burned out.
- We’re okay today, but we’re not ready to compete tomorrow.
- We have the best talent, but they’re not engaged.
In these circumstances, leaders can’t afford to waste talent. They need people to innovate, to solve problems, to deliver results—and to be excited and engaged as they do so.
Introducing Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Ignite Everyone’s Intelligence
In her research, leadership expert Liz Wiseman made a crucial discovery: There’s far more intelligence and energy inside organizations than we realize. Leaders are key to unlocking these capabilities. FranklinCovey has partnered with Liz Wiseman to develop a new solution that enables leaders to become Multipliers who:
- Access and use the untapped capabilities on their teams.
- Rekindle energy and enthusiasm as teams achieve stronger results.
- Innovate by encouraging new and bold thinking.
- Breakthrough to new levels of performance by amplifying people’s intelligence.
- Multipliers deliver stronger results as people grow and teams excel.
Watch Liz Wiseman as she discusses the true value of Multipliers.
Deliver Results by Igniting Untapped Intelligence
Multipliers is available in multiple learning modalities (Live In-Person, Live-Online, On Demand). In all modalities, leaders who participate do real work and walk away with immediate actions to grow intelligence and engage people in addressing the organization’s most important problems.
In her research, leadership expert Liz Wiseman made a crucial discovery: there’s far more intelligence and energy inside organizations than we realize.
We’ve been partnering with Liz Wiseman to develop leaders as Multipliers in organizations everywhere. Liz’s voice, energy, and insights are featured in our new solution so that every leader—anytime, anywhere—can learn how to access the intelligence of the people around them and put those capabilities to work. Our new solution includes the following:
- Participant guide supports the learning experience
- Accidental Diminisher cards define the nine most common Accidental Diminisher tendencies— behaviors that have a diminishing impact on others if not used with care. The cards provide tips for recognizing and mitigating each tendency
- Experiment cards provide tools to try
- Facilitator kit and Virtual Certification tools
- For All Access Pass clients, a 6-week Jhana performance-support series
CONTACT US TODAY
We’re here to help. If you find that you or your organization could use assistance in these uncertain times, please reach out.