More than 70% of what makes a customer experience great is the employees’ behaviour and the manner in which they communicate with customers. Great behaviour doesn’t happen without inspiration and accountability, and that requires a bottom-up approach—not the typical top-down corporate method. If your employees are enthusiastic promoters of your organization, the sentiment will resonate with your customers too.
“Treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.”
Employee loyalty comes first—then customer loyalty.
Leading Customer Loyalty is a one-day work session for managers to learn the principles and practices needed to win the hearts of employees and their customers. Managers leave with a clear understanding of how to model, teach, and reinforce empathy, responsibility, and generosity. After this work session they will be able to put this into practice right away with their own teams.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN TO:
- Make genuine human connections.
- Listen and communicate with empathy.
- Discover the real “job to be done” for customers and employees.
- Follow up to learn how to improve and resolve concerns.
- Give and receive feedback that builds people up.
- Inspire the team to share their best thinking and ideas.
- Run effective loyalty team huddles.