Close more sales by applying the mindsets and skillsets of the world’s top performers.
Helping Clients Succeed: Closing The Sale was designed to help sales leaders and their teams close more sales by applying the mindsets and skillsets of the world’s top performers.
Research from CSO Insights showed that only one out of six sales presentations had greater than a 50/50 chance of resulting in a sale. Why is that?
After more than a decade of working with sales professionals all over the world, we have observed that there are two common mistakes that keep many sales professionals from winning more deals:
- They present to open, rather than to close.
- Their presentations are information rich and decision poor. The presentations end in “thanks a lot,” “we’ll think about it,” “Hey—could you leave us some of the PowerPoint slides?” Critically, no decision
"Nowhere in the sales process do a few minutes of dialogue more quickly determine whether we continue or end our relationship than during the initial interaction."
-RANDY ILLIG, CO-AUTHOR, LET'S GET REAL OR LET'S NOT PLAY
Embrace the proven principles of Closing The Sale.
Become certified to train Closing The Sale
With the right advocacy skills, you demonstrate more effectively how your solution will help your client get what they want and need. In this program you will learn how to win deals more consistently by applying the skillsets of top performers.
Top Performer Differentiators:
- They sell with the intent to achieve win-win outcomes.
- They skillfully prepare and create the conditions for good decisionmaking in every client meeting.
- They spend less time talking at the client, and more time discussing with the client those decisions that will best serve the client’s needs.
- They follow a simple, reliable process for good decision-making.