Workshop The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People; Signature Edition 4.0
Live the 7 Habits to create dramatic change in your life.
No matter how competent a person you are, you will not have sustained and lasting success unless you are able to effectively lead yourself, influence, engage, and collaborate with others—and continuously improve and renew your capabilities. These elements are at the heart of personal, team, and organizational effectiveness.
Renowned as the world’s premier personal leadership development and training program, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People aligns timeless principles of effectiveness with the relevancy of today’s practices as well as modern technology. The new Signature 4.0 version of this program takes the 7 Habits to a whole new level, with even more tools and processes to help you live and apply the 7 Habits, including more than 30 new world-class videos; a new Living the 7 Habits new skill and practice cards with 20 new 7 Habits practices, a powerful new mobile app, and much more.
You Will Learn To:
- Execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning
- End self-defeating behavior and gain the necessary security you need to change
- Develop strong relationships based on mutual trust
- Be prepared to deal with difficult circumstances before they happen
- Know how to increase team engagement, morale, and collaboration
- Apply a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture
- Recognize how to develop high-potential leaders who model competence and character
Topics that will be covered:
- Recognize your own paradigms. Bring them into line with the principles of personal effectiveness.
Habit 1 Be Proactive:
- Pause and respond on the basis of the outcomes you want.
- Develop proactive language based on four unique human characteristics.
- Focus on things that you can influence.
Habit 2 Begin With The End In Mind:
- Create a clear vision for yourself.
- Shape your own future.
Habit 3 Put First Things First:
- Focus on your top priorities.
Eliminate the unimportant.
- Create a weekly schedule for yourself.
- Cultivate trust in yourself at difficult times.
Habit 4 Think Win-Win:
- Cultivate a sense of abundance.
- Think from the other person’s perspective so that you also understand what the other person’s Win is.
- Work effectively with others by building relationships based on trust and mutual benefit.
Habit 5 Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood:
- Practice empathic listening and trying to understand the other sincerely.
- Ensure respectfully that the other person also understands you.
Habit 6 Synergize:
- Cultivate value for the differences in people.
Understand how differences can contribute to innovative solutions.
- Build success on different opinions, perspectives and backgrounds and use their strengths.
Habit 7 Sharpen the Saw:
- Maintain and boost your effectiveness by constantly renewing yourself, both mentally and physically.
- Ensure a personal victory every day.
What You Receive:
- The 7 Habits Assessment is personal and/or 360° assessment helps you gauge your effectiveness from your own viewpoint and from the viewpoints of others.
- Participant Guidebook that is a 182-page manual, beautifully designed with examples and exercises that continue to enhance the learning process after the workshop is over.
- 7-week Contract that focuses on daily activities instead of weekly activities.
- Living the 7 Habits Mobile App developed to support ongoing learning and implementation of the 7 Habits. Features include reminders to help live the 7 Habits, habit, practice and skill cards, mission statement builder, 7 X 7 Contract, a 7 Habits community, Big Rocks Planning and more.
- Reference, Practice & Skills Cards that focuses on practicing and apply materials.
- Experiential training featuring over 30 award winning videos.
This workshop will take place in Brussels.
The location will be:
Courtyard – Marriott
Avenue des Olympiades 6
Sign up now:
You can sign up for this workshop using the form below. If you have any questions regarding this workshop feel free to contact us.
16th and 17th of November 2017.
Start at 9 AM till 5 PM with an overnight stay on the 16th.
Your investment in this workshop is € 1575,- Excluding 21% tax.
This is including all materials, overnight stay and refreshments.
Courtyard – Marriott
Avenue des Olympiades 6
If you have any question regarding this workshop, please contact us.